![]() |
| Piece 3 |
![]() |
| Piece 4 |
These two pieces show parts that are much further along in production than the first two. They are made of different materials other than just metal. In each piece I used the ink washes to create the smooth metallic textures of the metal parts. I then used the watercolor pencil to contrast the texture of the metal parts.
In the first piece I tried to really focus on the reflectiveness of the metal. In some places, the metal reflects onto itself, like in the first two parts on the left. I think I was able to accomplish the right look.


I'm very impressed on how you capture the reflectiveness of the metal in these pieces. I've always found it hard to draw something shiny and keep it in the same respect as the light of the entire drawing. Bravo
ReplyDelete