This is the first full size still life drawing from class! This week's unit is contour drawing, so my professor had the class do a contour out of one of the setups in the classroom. I chose this one because it had that cool animal skull in the bottom right. I love drawing bones and skulls. All the jagged angels and cracks make them really interesting to draw. I ran out of time in class to finish, and I don't plan on finishing since this was just practice and doesn't count as a grade. So don't shoot me for not finishing the weaving on the basket. :) It got dull after doing it for a while.
Feel free to click on the image to enlarge it. There is a lot of detail that is hard to see in the smaller picture! Also, sorry for the poor picture quality. I took the picture in my dorm room so the lighting wasn't great.

No comments:
Post a Comment