Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Broken Helicopter Project

This was one of my favorite projects from drawing class. We had to use a geometrically constructed toy to create two opposite compositions. I got a helicopter (Which was 75% off because it was broken! Perfect for a college budget!) and used the fact that it was broken to design my two compositions. Part of the assignment was to include two box shaped items, probably because it is harder to fake perspective when drawing a box.In both pictures you can see how many times I had to redo the cube. But it was fine because it added more lines! I paid close attention to make sure I had more construction lines that I thought I needed, because that would mean I had enough! I got an A on the project so I definitely got it right this time.



No comments:

Post a Comment