Sunday, November 11, 2012

Some Graphic Design for The Home Scene!



Hello everyone! Things have been extremely busy the last few weeks with quarter number one wrapping up here at SCAD! I haven't had any time to photograph my school work, so I thought I would post this instead. 

My good friend Tony is in a Pop Punk/Alternative band called The Home Scene, and to help them promote their band, I created a poster to hand out across campus, stick under people's doors, accidentally leave lying around in the computer lab..., etc. I've never really done much graphic design so it was fun to try something new. Making everything fit into the area of a piece of paper was like putting together a puzzle. It was pretty fun! It's also a great way to use some of the 500 black and white copies that every one of us students is allowed to use each quarter. Seriously, it's like SCAD is expecting us all to pump out a novel or something.

Anyway, you should all go check out their music at these links, and give them a "like" while you're at it! 


I hope you liked this little change of pace, and keep checking back. When the quarter is over next week I will be catching up on several weeks of work that I haven't posted yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment