A blog about my journey as an artist from my senior year of high school to my senior year of college.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Design Project #2 With Texture!
Yes, this is Project #2.5! This assignment hasn't gone away yet! The next part was to add texture to the black and white design from the previous part of the project and then make it into a pattern. Here are some of the textures and patterns that I experimented with. The bottom two are the ones I decided to go with for my final pattern, which you'll see in my next post. I went through all of these textures and didn't realize until the very end that I forgot to fill in the top right corner! I filled it in on one of the tiles and then pasted it into the picture on the end. Check back tomorrow to see the final pattern!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment