This was the final assignment for my Design I class. We had to come up with a radial composition and use warm and cool colors to create depth. The color scheme we chose had to be split-complementary, which is art speak for colors that are almost exactly across from each other on the color wheel. The project was very rushed. I finished it 5 minutes before I had to go to class, but hey, sometimes that's how it works during finals. I still got an A!
A blog about my journey as an artist from my senior year of high school to my senior year of college.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Radial Color Project
This was the final assignment for my Design I class. We had to come up with a radial composition and use warm and cool colors to create depth. The color scheme we chose had to be split-complementary, which is art speak for colors that are almost exactly across from each other on the color wheel. The project was very rushed. I finished it 5 minutes before I had to go to class, but hey, sometimes that's how it works during finals. I still got an A!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment