Here are some more three quarter skulls. I wanted to do a lot of them because it didn't really click the first couple times I drew the skull in the three quarter view. I also hadn't drawn one facing both left and right, so I wanted to practice that. And, to make it more interesting for me, I also added some shading to each skull.
For this one I experimented with stretching the skull to make a bit of a longer face. As I said in a previous post, the great thing about formulas is that they can be stretched in any way. I also went over the lines in ballpoint pen just to try something different. Drawing the same thing multiple times is helpful, but can be a bit dull.
In this last picture I once again practiced drawing the skull facing right. I then drew a bunch of smaller ones that are facing several different directions, including away from the viewer. I left the guidelines on the paper so you can see some of the wiring that goes into drawing the skull. I liked the sort of sketchy style these had so I left them the way they were without cleaning them up at all.



Wow... these videos must really be something... I can really see the awesome progress.. Nice job!
ReplyDeleteThank you! They are extremely helpful. The guy who teaches it explains everything so well that it doesn't take very long to get the hang of it.
ReplyDelete